||Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale – Adelaide
Experience the diversity of the Fleurieu Peninsula playground of wineries, the holiday seaside resort of Victor Harbor and where Australia’s greatest river system meets the lakes and sea at the old paddlesteamer port of Goolwa.
- Picturesque coastal seaside towns of Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
- The McLaren Vale Wine region – vineyards, leafy olive and almond groves and old stone wineries
- Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines and produce
- Delightful Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
- Perhaps ride a horse drawn tram across the causeway to Granite Island (own expense)
- Free time to explore the town
- Port Elliot on Horseshoe Bay
- The river port og Goolwa where the Murray River meets the lakes and sea
- Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
- Perhaps a stroll through the river gardens
- Tour through Mt Lofty Ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views.
|Operates: – – – Wed – – Sat.
|Departs & Returns: 09:30:00 – 17:30:00
|Send Email To Get Quote For This Tour