||Hyatt Regency Adelaide is situated in one of Adelaide’s finest locations in the heart of the city. Situated on the picturesque River Torrens, the hotel is part of the spectacular new Riverbank development and is adjacent to the Adelaide Convention Centre, Festival Centre and Casino.
|Room Features & Amenities:
- The hotel is a short stroll from the city’s main shopping precinct and a 15 minute drive from the Adelaide Domestic and International Airports. A number of local tourist attractions are also within close proximity to the hotel, whilst the famous Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale wine districts, and the stunning Kangaroo Island are all within easy travelling distance.
- The Rooms: Hyatt Regency Adelaide boasts 367 superbly appointed rooms, including 63 Regency Club rooms and 21 luxurious suites. Spacious in design, all rooms offer either magnificent views of the city or of the River Torrens and surrounding parklands, and are equipped with high speed internet access. Guests staying in the Regency Club rooms and Suites enjoy exclusive access to the Regency Club Lounge where they are treated to a range of special privileges.
- Female Guestrooms: We also offer a series of guestrooms designed specifically for corporate female travellers. These rooms offer a unique range of in-room amenities including everything from special bathroom amenities such as two different aromatherapy eye gels (citrus for morning and lavender for evening), and a handmade bath bomb to fresh flowers.
- Dining options: Food connoisseurs are continuously drawn to Hyatt Regency Adelaide for its choice of three award-winning restaurants. Covering a range of different cuisine styles, the restaurants collectively provide a taste for every occasion. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Blake’s Restaurant & Wine Bar, presents modern, innovative Australian cuisine complemented by an award-winning wine list. Other choices include Shiki Japanese Restaurant and Riverside Restaurant (buffet).
- Tel: 8231 1234
- Fax: 8231 1120
- Address: North Terrace, 5000