||Grand Barossa – Adelaide
The Barossa Valley with its Bavarian villages, baroque Italienate Chateaux and stunning vineyard scenery gives a unique mix of Europe in Australia.Breathe in the beauty of the Adelaide Hills in the leafy greenness of the quaint yet charming villages, so close yet so removed from the city bustle of Adelaide. The German settlement of Hahndorf evokes sounds, tastes and smells of Bavaria.
- Follow the Torrens River through the spectacular Torrens Gorge
- Skirt Kangaroo Creek Reservoir and Millbrooke Reservoir
- Williamstown with its beautiful stone buildings
- Lyndoch Bakery – the aroma of fresh coffee and pastries! Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea and an authentic German Streusel… a real Barossa treat!
- Visit Wolf Blass and taste some of the Barossa’s most famous wines
- Take in panoramic views over the Barossa Valley from Mengler’s Hill lookout
- Opportunity to taste Australian wines at Kaesler Winery, a noted Barossa Valley wine producer
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Kaesler Winery Restaurant
- Travel through the old mill town of Woodside and the Adelaide Hills
- Visit Australia’s oldest German settlement – Hahndorf
- Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf’s main street
- See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms
- Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
- Delightful village of Bridgewater with Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel.
|Departs & Returns: 09:30:00 – 17:30:00
|Send Email To Get Quote For This Tour